Undergraduate and Graduate Art Schools
Pre-College Portfolio Preparation Program
Our students come from around the region and from around the world to study at our studios in midtown Manhattan and Queens. Our instructors are professionals in the visual arts with a passion for teaching. They offer a breadth and depth of knowledge and experience in Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Illustration, Animation, Theater Design, Industrial Design, Computer&Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design and Architectural Design.
· Will I be able to adjust to the academic environment in the U.S?
· What should I submit as my portfolio?
· When are the deadlines for school applications?
· How should I prepare for the applications, portfolio, essays, interviews, and home tests?
· How can I earn scholarships?
· Intensive Course -(12-week Intensive Program)
· School of Visual Arts 1+3 Course – (SVA Sophomore Transfer Program)
· General Course – (General Portfolio Program)
· Fashion Illustration
· Garment Construction
· Toy Design
· Graphic Design
· Gallery visits
· Regularly held group exhibitions for Ashcan students (Chelsea, NYC library)
ASHCAN PERSONALIZED PROGRAM
Personalize your program to meet your goals
Ashcan Studio open Monday through Sunday.
up to 20% discount if you register early