- Associate in Applied Science (AAS), Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA): a portfolio of 10 to 15 pieces is required. The portfolio should be fine-art based using a variety of media and may consist of still life compositions, sculptures, landscapes, portraits, figure studies, and/or renderings of interior spaces. Drafting/technical drawings should be submitted if possible.
Portfolios can be submitted via JPG or PDF images on a CD or USB Flash drive, or in prints or books. Portfolios cannot be returned unless you provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
Applicants who wish to submit their portfolio electronically should:
• Visit www.DropBox.com
• Download your portfolio into a DropBox folder
• Hover your mouse over the folder with your portfolio
• Click once on the ‘share’ button on the right
• Select ‘create link’, then select ‘copy link’
• Copy and paste link to e-mail and send to email@example.com(please do not “share” the folder).
An email with attached images of portfolio work cannot be accepted.